Pack your Bags - Elizabeth Craft Designs

 Good morning friends and welcome back to my blog. Today Elizabeth Craft Designs is launching a new release for the A5 Planner/Sidekick line. This is a Travel Insert. I wanted to share my take on this little mini album i created.



I die cut the main suitcase with the handle out three times, one for the cover, one for the back, and one in the middle of the album




Here are some of the inner pages i created. 


Inside front cover and first page, I love the stamps in this release

pages 2 and 3


pages 4 and 5


pages 6 and 7


pages 8 and 9


pages 10 and 11


pages 12 and 13


pages 7 and inside back cover

Its a great little mini and I love all the bits and pieces you can use to die cut the tags and transportation vehicles 

( bike, car and RV are a great addition tot he A5 planner collection)

Products Used:

49 and Market - ARToptions Avesta Collection - 6 x 8 Collection Pack 49 and Market - ARToptions Avesta Collection - Tag Set 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Essentials Collection - Shaped Clips - Rose Gold
thank you for dropping by,

Karan