Happy July 5 and welcome back to my blog. Today is a project share day with 49 and Market and I have a layout to share with you using the Viken Collection. 


I incorporated a large chipboard clock face as my base and built my project on that. Firstly tracing the clock onto the paper and fussy cutting it out. I did add gesso and texture paste tot he clock face as well. The large window frame in the ephemera bits pack worked well and i backed that onto one of the larger photo mats in the collection too. 



Using some tags, and chipboard pieces along with some laser cuts fit together beautifully to frame this photo. I believe i did another layout using the same photo and I love this photo. Reminds me of some special family times. 


The Huckleberry, Jade and Twilight petal colors were perfect for this color combo and really enhanced the colors in this collection. 




Products Used- 


Clock Face -Mintay Chipboard


49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Ephemera Bits 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Laser Cut Elements 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Tag Set 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Chipboard Set 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Charming 49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Royal Spray - Ocean Jade 49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Garden Petals - Twilight