Imagine - Dusty Attic

 


Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today sharing a small mixed media project for Dusty Attic. This is designed on the heart from the Unlock My Heart Set.



 I began by setting pieces on the heart trying to determine which ones i would like and would look great. Once i set them up, i begin painting them all with Buff Acrylic paint. The i added rust Patina from Stamperia and Oxide Sprays



i heat set in between layers of color


the rust patina from stamperia, although does not have texture to it like the Rust paste from Prima, I still love the effect i achieved. 


Here is my finished piece, i hope you enjoyed by project this week. 

Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping


Products:


Cogs Frame SetMini Cogs 2 , Unlock My Heart, Blueprint Word Pack; Decorative Frame; Pier 9


     


   


Other Products:

Matte Medium; Acrylic Buff; Patina Rust, Distress Oxide Brushed Corduroy

thank you for dropping by,

Karan