HI Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog today sharing a project designed for 49 and Market. 

This is designed on the new Serenity Collection

I started with an oversized photo i felt the colors really suited this collection so I added in lots of laser cuts and florals. 

I used a chipboard title and layered it on to a laser cut and added in the border for added detail. 



I tucked in chipboard tags and leaves in this corner using some ephemera laser cuts as well too. The florals are easy to manipulate and scrunch so you can get the shape you need. 

I cut apart the leaves in the laser cuts and tucked them in where i felt i needed some layers. 


I added in some white splatters and snow paste to the florals just to add a bit of texture.  I hope you dig into the Serenity Collection it is absolutely gorgeous to create with. 


Products used:


49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Hidden Whispers 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection - Laser Cut Elements 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection - Ephemera Bits 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection - Tag Set 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection - Washi Tape Assortment 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection - Chipboard Set