Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog today as I share a card with you Designed for Elizabeth Crafts.

With so many Holiday projects on my desk, i felt perhaps, although a bit early, I would share a Christmas Card with you, 



Using Planner Essentials 47 to cut out the tree, i cut it out 6 times, just trimming off the tree and i layered them all in the circles. I then cut the deer on a coordinating paper from the collection i was using. 



I used the stitched circles to create a winter scene, starting with the smaller circle on the inside layer, then the larger circle on the outside layer. Using foam adhesive  to pop the layers to allow me to create this lovely winter scene



The florals 12, i used and cut out on Foamiran which is a light felt paper, i shaped and added stamens, paint and glitter to the centers.

I love how this winter scene turned out, and what a great way to get a jumpstart on my Holiday Cards. I hope you dig into your planner essentials and see which ones will work for your holiday cards too.