Hi Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a layout for 49 and Market with the brand new Countryside collection. 


This collection is so perfect for fall photos. In this layout i have incorporated the 12 x 12 Transfers as my main title. I could have loaded this layout with layers and florals, but i wanted the focus to be on the photo so i kept it a bit more simple. 


I love the ephemera in this collection, I have layered pieces here on the right of the photo which i felt enhanced the feel of the photo. I also used the subtitle from the chipboard pack " You bring the Sunshine" 

You can see all the elements on the right of the photo, the bicycle, milk cans, fence and chicken. so perfect!





Here is the layout full view, I also tucked in a couple cut stitched frames to frame the photo a bit. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Products


49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Countryside - Laser Cut Elements 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Countryside - 12 x 12 Rub-On Transfers - Sentiments 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Countryside - Chipboard Bits 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Countryside - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Sunny Days 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Essentials Collection - Square Stitched Frames