Hi Creative friends and welcome back to my blog. 

I am making a few changes in my Design Team commitments heading into 2023, one of those changes I am making is with Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

I have decided its time for me to say farewell, so i am sharing my last project with you for Elizabeth Crafts. 


I decided to keep it simple and I designed a Christmas card using Florals 12, which has been a favorite of mine to create with. 



I cut 8 large florals 12 and two of the small, and 8 leaves, 


The Merry Christmas title is from an older EC Die (1576 Words 5-Winter Wishes) 



I coloured them with aged mahogany, and the leaves with peeled paint, pretty much my stand by colours for florals 12 when creating poinsettias. 

I hope you enjoy my last project with Elizabeth Crafts and want to thank you for following me along the past two years as i shared my projects with you. 




I want to thank Els, Joset and Esther, for allowing me to create with their products  for the past two years. And thank you for following along. 


Fell free to purchase the products i used here:

Fitted Circles

Soft Finish Cardstock:

Florals 12: