Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog today as I share with you a tag designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

This is designed with a few elements from Annette Greens New Splendid Season and a few elements from Everything's Blooming. 

I cut a tag and covered with paper. Covered the edge with Grit paste and let it dry then painted with black acrylic paint

 ( that tip from Emma Williams, her post is here


I stamped and cut the best organic honey image and used a circle punch to have it fit the hardware from Tim Holtz, added some alcohol ink and patina and let it dry. 



I then cut mushrooms, ferns and the leafy vine from the Mushrooms and Ferns Die and colored with distress inks. Went over with Gold Wax from Prima. I stamped and then fussy cut that little tiny bee ( i wish there was a die for that, :D ) 







Products Used:

Honey Bee Stamp: https://collabs.shop/qrisbs

Mushrooms & Ferns:  https://collabs.shop/wmiluf


Other Products--

Tim Holtz Gauge Frame,  plus 

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Grit Paste - 3 Ounces - Translucent Prima - Finnabair Collection - Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Vintage Gold