Hello Fellow Crafters: Sharing with you my newest kit and I wanted to share it with you!

This is designed using the Create an Album from 49 and Market along with their binder clips, The paper and ephemera is from Graphic 45, Letters to Santa, the cover, is adorned with hand made poinsettias, florals and cover elements are pre cut from dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs



I will be re creating the kit for you in videos which will be left in a Private Facebook group for 6 months.
I have designed page inserts for the album that are exclusive to this kit and they will be pre punched for the binder clip. Everything will be precut, other than a few journal cards, you just need to assemble.



I hope you love it as much as i do, the pictures do not do it justice.


Inside front Cover and Inside Back cover have a gorgeous Acetate layer, with four photo flips inside, it is seriously a gorgeous album!

thanks for dropping by

Karan