Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. 

Today  I am sharing a card designed with the new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs designed by Angelica Turner called Garden Party. Angelica has designed a new paper collection, 6 new die sets, and a stamp set 



I am so thrilled this  second release is just stunning. I created the above flowers using Wildflowers One (2096)

These are die cut of course on the soft finish cardstock and colored with distress inks.  The pattern paper is from Garden Party, part of the new release as well. 



I do love a little splatter, my friend Katie calls it Speckle. So i did a bit of splatter on here with Gold metallic Paint and Picket Fence distress paint, its a  bit muted here but still gives a great look.



I also used the Stitched Ovals on this card along with the greenery from Pinecones (2089) and cut them apart and tucked them in. I die cut them in a coordinating paper from the new Garden Party. 

I hope i have inspired you to check out these new floral dies from 
The Garden Party!

Products Used: