Hello Creative Friends:


Here to share my take on the new release " From the Past" Designed by Esther Glas for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 



This collection is designed for the Sidekick, but there are many elements you can also use in the A5 Planner really easily. 


I designed my dashboard using the Sidekick Essentials 30- Basepage and Ticket

Stamping that gorgeous Aviator Girl ( Travels from the past stamp set and die)( seriously she is gorgeous) out twice, fussy cutting out her googles, her shirt and hat) 



On page two, I used:

Sidekick Essentials 31; Postage Stamp Page



On this page i used the Correspondence from the Past Stamp, I created a side mini flip using the mail box and adding in a magnet so i could use it as a flip


Using the blend of dies from the Postage Stamp and die cut elements from the paper in the collection

I know i will be using this background for future cards, its not just for planners.

On the back of the Mail Box, i have a few tags that i fussy cut from the paper and stamped the

 "photo Here" ( that stamp will be used a lot this year, thank you Esther :D