Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. 

Today  I am sharing a card designed with the new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs designed by Angelica Turner called Garden Party. Angelica has designed a new paper collection, 6 new die sets, and a stamp set 



I am so thrilled this  second release is just stunning. I created the above flowers using Wildflowers One (2096)



These are die cut of course on the soft finish cardstock and colored with distress inks.  The pattern paper under the background detail die ( also ECD)  is from Garden Party, part of the new release as well. The Stamped sentiment is from the new stamp set



You might be wondering how i got the splatters of water on my flowers, well, when i went to take photos of the card outside (as that is where the best natural light is) it was raining, and a few drops hit my card, and i decided to just leave them. 

I hope i have inspired you to check out these new floral dies from 
The Garden Party!

Products Used: