Hello and welcome back to my blog:

Here to share Sidekick Saturday using Prompts- Jan 20 - Memories

Follow along with me this year as I share with you my bi weekly prompts using the Sidekick collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  

By following along with the prompts every other Saturday you will complete 27 pages by the end of the year, what a great way to get working on your sidekick. 



I was wondering what i wanted to do for the Prompt, Memories; and for me, i wanted to use some photos from our Christmas Visit with hubby's family last month. 

I had precut my pages,  added in was some photos and some text. So on the back of my Dashboard i added in  a photo of hubby and his brother Mark, we had such a great time visiting them for a Christmas Celebration with the siblings.



above two photos on my January Memory Page, the first photo, is hubby and I, taken by my sister in law at a Distillery we visited while away for Thanksgiving weekend with the Gerber Siblings. 

The bottom one, was most of us, clinking our glass and cheering our Christmas Celebration together. I thought it would make a great photo and I'm glad i was able to capture our time together. 



On the back of this page, is a photo of Hubby and I ( far right in he photo) and three of his siblings, This photo was taken on the last day that we were all together on out on the dock of the cottage we rented for the Canadian Thanksgiving. It was such a great weekend, sharing stories, food and lots of games. 

thank you for dropping by today i hope i have inspired you to pull out your sidekick and use it to document some of your special memories. 

Up next, is Feb 3- Arts -Crafts Prompt




Products Used:

Sidekick Essentials 19:   https://collabs.shop/ag4xpm

Planner Essentials 37:  https://collabs.shop/slxok6