Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a mini album ( of course) which i designed with our Mom in mind being that Mothers Day is approaching here in Canada. 



For this project, I coordinated Krafty Garden along with Ochre to design this Mixed Up Album.  I am the kind of person who needs a closure on her albums and I recently have began to use belly bands. 


This belly band wraps around the entire album and a detail cover that you can easily pull off.  For this particular belly band, i have covered it completely with Fabric tape.  This is great to hide the seams from the cardstock


On the Inside front cover i added an overlay on the front of the Waterfall Flap using ephemera, acetate and I stamped and die cut one of the new leaves. 


On the inside front of the album, i added in a waterfall enclosure covered each page with a selection of papers from the 12 x 12 Ochre and the 6x8 Krafty Garden.  I love that you can mix and match the collections. 




I used ephemera and laser cuts throughout the album, also added in another die cut leaf here, love how you can blend these in to coordinate with the ephemera and laser cuts. 

Thank you for dropping by and I hope i have inspired you to create a mini album to gift to your mom this Mothers Day!


Materials Used

6x8 Waterfall Enclosure

Krafty Garden - 6x8 

Color Swatch Ochre 12 x 12

Fabric Tape Assortment

Krafty Garden Laser Cut Assortments

Krafty Garden Acetate Assortment

Krafty Garden Chipboard Words

**Mixed Up Album in Black**

Painted Pencil Leaves Die & Stamps