Hello Creative Friends and welcome to my blog.  

Today, I am sharing a brand new project designed for 49 and Market using the newest Collection Academia designed by a brand new designer "Dennis Bruton"


I have to say when i first saw this collection, i was totally smitten! The colors were right up my alley, never mind a complete collection dedicated to all things school related. I really wanted to showcase the collection by designing a hand made folio that will hold photos from grade one all the way up to grade 12 ( and then some) This folio will hold a lot more than that, field trips, school dances anything you want to put in this folio it will hold. 


The hand made folio measures 9 x 9, has a 2 inch spine which I created using kraft-tex. This is a washable heavy duty fabric that you can even sew with, but with this heavy duty folio i thought this folio would take a beating.  

The front cover is adorned with laser cuts and ephemera and two pull out photo mats. 


Each page is carefully designed using the journal page ( You Did It) with all the 
3 x 4 grade number journal cards. I have used these to showcase school photos from each year. 


Page flips, tucked side pockets that open; it was truly a hand crafted work of love. This took me hours to put together 



Instead of trying to fit all the beautiful pages in this blog post, i decided to create a walk through video so you can see the folio and all its interactive pages. the photo mat pull outs and tucks and there is so much more. I truly hope you love this project as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. 

Feel free to insert video link here

Material Used: