“Hello G45ers and welcome back to the Graphic 45 Blog today as I share a Level Up Project with you. I chose the Mon Amour Quad Folio Album Kit 22 V12.

This is also my final project share with Graphic 45 for 2024. I have decided not to return for a second term.

 I did not anticipate the album going on sale when I chose the project for my final project as Brand Ambassador for Graphic 45. 


You can find the original video tutorial here 


Quad-Folio Album Tutorial - Mon Amour - Album Kit Vol 12 - 2022


To level the project up I began by building the base of the folio, changing out a few papers for the front and back of the Quad Folio. I also added a wrap around tie for the closure. I followed the instructions up to step #4 ( changing a few papers around) 



You know how much I love a detailed cover, so I added a chipboard clock and made a shaker for the cover and added the Precious Pink florals on the cover as well. 



On the inside is where the Level Up happens. I love adding waterfalls and pockets to my albums, so I did just that on this folio. 



On the inside front cover and inside the right cover, I created a Photo waterfall to add lots of photos. Tucking in some added journal cards which can be used as photo mats later on. 



And on the two center panels, I created a pocket to make it easy to add more photo mat pull outs. The front of each middle panel there is a belly hand to tuck in more photo mats or journal cards. 



Be sure to check out my video on the changes I created to Level up the Folio. You can find that here:


https://youtu.be/PGUxxHxtfkw

I want to thank Graphic 45 for allowing me to share projects this past year. I hope I have inspired your creativity!


Materials Used:


Mon Amour Album Kit


Precious Pink Flowers: