Hello friends

Sharing my Day 3 of the #12daysofsizzix!




Day 3 was all about Wreaths!

I wanted to share the card I created using the Vault Festive Wreath. I die cut the wreath out three times and adhered them all together.





I did the same with the wax on the candles. I wanted the wax part of part of the die, to look realistic, so i dabbed the edges with antique Linen Ink; heat embossed this with UTEE and dipped it in three times, and set aside to dry.

I layered in elements from the 49 and Market Evergreen Collection and tucked them in and around the candles. This is all layered on top of the Layered Plaid Die, ( FYI, I love how it cuts!)



I have that adhered to vellum ( really i wanted to mute the pattern background from the ever green collection just a bit to give it a snowy look; I then die cut elements from the Festive Wreath set as well. I wanted to pop the wreath a bit so i die cut a circle in vellum and backed the die cut wreath on that.

That bow which i die cut in red cardstock, just tops this sweet card off!

Here are the elements i used to create this card: Thank you for dropping by today.



Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Thinlits Dies - Vault Festive Wreath 49 and Market - Evergreen Season Collection - Ephemera - Mini Laser Cuts - Elements



49 and Market - Evergreen Season Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Evergreen Blessing