I have been playing with the Vault Winter Wishes from Sizzix and have this card to share with you. I began by stamping the craft cardstock with the Perfect Plaids Stamp CMS383.

I then spattered white acrylic pant and Fossilized Amber Distress Spritz on top of that. I am loving that Layered Plaid Die so i added a layer on top of the craft.


The Snowflake is beautifully detailed. I found some rustic ribbon in my stash and tucked some in under the snowflake. I think it grounds it a bit more and shows the detail in the die cut. I used the Bold Tidings Mini and die cut that using the Vintage Tag and Banners .

Thank you for dropping by today, here are some of the  products i used. 





  Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Christmas - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Mini Bold Tidings Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Thinlits Dies - Vault Winter Wishes Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Perfect Plaids Hero Arts - Hero Hues - Pigment Ink Pad - Unicorn Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Stickles Dry Glitter - Clear Rock Candy - 3 Ounces Sizzix - Surfacez Collection - 8.25 x 11.75 - Opulent Cardstock Pack - Gold - 50 Pack