Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a Journal I created using the gorgeous Vintage Orchard Collection from 49 and Market. 




The base of this Journal was cut using the Full Size Journal die from Sizzix designed by Eileen Hull. The finished size measures 61/4 x 8.75 its a great size. 

I did make a few changes as I only had chipboard on hand, and when i first cut the base out, i wasn't happy with the bulk i had for the spine ( was using what i had on hand)



So i cut everything using the die, then designed the spine out of kraft tex, I used Eyelets and ran black elastic for my signatures. 



My Signatures are cardstock from the Vintage Orchard Collection cut to fit the journal ( 71/4 x 11) I still need to decorate the rest of the pages, but wanted to share what i have put together, the most difficult part of the journal is completed. 

The inside front cover, i created a pocket and tucked in some photo frames and used some ephemera. 


Thank you for dropping by today.