Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created over the weekend. It was Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. We had time to get the water toys out of the water and stored them for winter, lots of movie time with the family, and I also managed to get some play time in. 

I have had the Etcetera Cathedral Window  waiting to be played with so I dug that out, used paper from 49 and Market, Evergreen season. I mated that on Gold from Sizzix and had to use the Vault seasonal sketch for the leaves and flowers. 


I began by doing a smooshing technique on water color paper and letting that dry, while that was drying, I painted the larger Window with Cream Arcylic paint and let that dry. When that was dry, I  added a somewhat thick layer of Crackle Paste and set aside to dry. 

I cut out flowers from my colored paper, and added Utee and glitter to them. I cut the top layer out of Sizzix Opulent Gold Cardstock. 


I wanted the window to look old, so i colored some acetate with alcohol ink and added some Gold Alloy to that, when that was dry I layered the back of it with Collage Paper, i know its not really noticeable but in some spots you can see it. 



I added crackle paste to the dry Cathedral Window and when that was dry went over it with Brushed Corduroy Crayon with a wet cloth and let that dry. It looks amazing. 


I put the flowers together and decided they needed a bit of snow paste too, so i did that and then sprinkled with more glitter. I used one of the sentiments from the Christmas Noel set