Hello Creative Friends and welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing one of a few samples i created with the new Bloom Wildly from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
This first card is designed using the Stitched Squares & Circles from the last release for my base. I love the detail of the Blackfoot Daisy (2378) which i cut from pattern paper in the Spring Blossom Paper Collection.
Of course you know how i love to add lots of greenery and the new Floral Greenery 4 ( 2379) was perfect, i cut all those little pieces apart and tucked them in for added filler.
I stamped the centers of the Daisies on this card using the Flower Centers 3 stamp set, which really adds great detail especially if you don't wish to use stamens or beads.
The Sparrow, (2380) i felt, needed to be added to this card and it really highlights those Daisies beautifully.
I added in my sentiment and used the die from the Rectangle Gift box (2351) to cut that out. The sentiment is from the Bloom Wildly Sentiment Set ((Cs460)
I love how this card turned out, it was actually one of my first that i created when i was sent the new release.
I hope I have inspired you to create with the new Blackfoot Daisy along with some of the other dies in this amazing collection.
This is card 30 of 52!
Materials Used:




