Hello Creative Friends:
I have a project share for you today designed using the new Willow Wolfe collection for Sizzix.
For todays project, I created a card using :
667126 - Birds and Biscuits Stencils & Stamps.
667031 - Artful Blooms.
Those beautiful butterflies reminded me of a project I did back in April of 2024, when 49 and Market first teamed up with Sizzix. But for this one, i played a bit with some crackle paste.
The base of the card is cut using the Postage Arches and Keys (2303) by Elizabeth Craft Designs on Canson water color paper.
Here are some instructions to help you.
1. lightly Spritz your die cut paper with water then smoosh on Speckled Egg Distress Ink and Scattered Straw, drying each layer of color in between until you are happy with the results.
2. Using the larger butterfly from the Artful Blooms ( 667031) Set, stamp the butterfly on the background using scattered straw, speckled egg and i did some a couple with vintage photo distress ink.
3, Splatter white acrylic paint across the background and let dry.
4. Using the Birds and Biscuits Stencil ( 667126) decide which part of the stencil you would like to use, ( i used the flourish part of the stencil which fit across the center of my card base nicely. Apply a somewhat thicker coat of Texture Paste Crackle, and let this dry completely ( I left mine over night.
5. While your background is drying, stamp and die cut out the butterflies ( i used two large and one small). I stamped with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.
6. Once cut out, go over those butterflies with a layer of glossy accents on all three butterflies. ( i let mine dry overnight) Use a pin if you have any bubbles in the accents.
7. while the glossy accents is still wet, I sprinkled glitter on top just to give the Butterflies added detail.
8. when the crackle is dry, i used my Scattered Straw and Speckled egg distress inks and a small brush to go in the cracks just lightly with a bit of ink and water to highlight those cracks more. Make sure you don't use to much water and let dry completely.
9. Assemble your card. I matted the card on a piece of canvas from my stash and then onto Craft Cardstock. The sentiment is from the Faded Memory Lane chipboard collection from 49 and market.
I hope i have inspired you to create something you love using the new release from Willow Wolfe for Sizzix.
.



