Love Always - Dusty Attic

Hello friends and welcome to my blog today as i share a project designed for Dusty Attic

I love the papers from 49 and Market and used the Sky Mini collection for the background of my project blending in some stitched frames and fabulous Dusty Attic Chipboard. 



I had used this photo on a recent project and wanted to create with it again. 

Using the Mystic frame as my focal starting piece, i used gesso and texture paste; along with mists and alcohol ink to achieve a coordinating color i liked.



I love how this one turned out using lots of flowers from 49 and Market and the Mini Sky Collection




i used texture paste and chalk paint on the title i wanted it to somewhat coordinate with the stitching in the frames. I also used watered down chalk paint on the background to match the colors in the flowers and art stones. 


I did the same with the corner scroll but i didnt add as much chalk paint to it as i did the title. I wanted it to look like part of the cluster of flowers



the corner scroll is very detailed


I hope you have enjoyed my project share today and i look forward to inspiring you again soon.





Other Products:
49 and Market Flowers; Sky Collection; Sky stitched Frames; Gesso; snow paste; chalk paint; alcohol ink; Art Anthology Mist; Prima Mists and Art Stones. 
thank you for dropping by,

Karan