Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog. I am sharing a new card designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs from the new Bloom Wildly Collection.
This card is designed with the Columbine (2377).
Ok Honestly, i have never seen a Columbine Flower, never heard of a columbine Flower!
My searching on the internet to look for the flower and colors just frustrated me more. I tried out so many color combinations and didn't love any of them. So i do what most designers do, i started over. In the end I decided to color the main floral and the second base floral variations of the same ink. ( in this case, it was Tea Rose Distress Ink. Finally something i was happy with.
Using the new Stitched Ovals (2381) on the Stitched Rectangles and Labels (2349).
I also used the floral greenery 4. I have to say, its my new favorite. I love that i can cut apart all the elements and create full bouquets on my cards ( you know how much i love dimension on my cards and this one is just full of fillers)
I also added in leaves from the new Poppy Set (2376) I love the cutting detail on the edge of those leaves and when cut using the Soft Finish Cardstock, they take to ink so beautifully.
The sentiment is from the Bloom Wildly Sentiment Set ( CS460) which is stamped and die cut using the banner from the Rectangle Gift Box Set (2351)
thank you for dropping by today, I hope i have inspired you to try that Columbine, because, (even though i have never seen one in my life, never heard of the flower) i was quite happy with this sample and if i can do it, you can too ( wink)
this is card 31, of 52.
Materials Used:

