Always find the Time - Dusty Attic


Good Morning Friends and welcome to inspiration today for Dusty Attic.

Its Karan Gerber here to host a project share for you today and i have a layout designed to share with you based on Junes Mood Board Challenge.

I am sad to say that i will be stepping down as a Design Team Member for Dusty Attic at the end of the month. I am doing this so that i can assist my family in building our forever  home, 9 hrs north of where we currently are.
Our forever home will be built on beautiful Lake Huron, here in Ontario, Canada. 

It has been such a pleasure being here for the past six months inspiring you and sharing my projects, i hope to be back once all the dust settles.

My Inspiration for today: 



Here is my take on the Mood board Challenge

I love the color Orange and pulled the orange and blues out of this challenge and designed this layout



this photo was taken in the south rim of the Grand Canyon of hubby and I in 2018! 

I decided to make it black and white. I made the title and foliage branches white by embossing them with white embossing powder


the fancy border i set at the top and bottom of the corrugated cardboard and used red rust paste on them dabbing a bit of white snow paste on top



the second Fancy Border #13 i used on the side of the photo and again dabbed rust paste on. 

The title here, is perfect for what we are all going through right now; to find time for the things that make us happy. 

Hubby and I love to travel, and although our travel plans were cut short, our cruise cancelled; we still find time to do the things we love, like canoeing, and kayaking, we love being on the water.

I hope you are able to find time to do the things that make you happy too. 



The foliage i cut apart all three branches and tucked them in and out of the 49 and Market flowers which i toned down with snow paste and gesso. 

I hope you have enjoyed my project share with you today!






thank you for dropping by,

Karan