Hi Friends and welcome to my blog today. I am sharing some inspiration with you for 2 Crafty Chipboard. I have a step out tutorial on how i altered a couple of the pieces! But first here is my project.

Here is a peek of the project!


Cherished Moments:


to begin, I added some texture paste to the corner piece, painted with Burnet Seinna acrylic paint and added some gold. When i added it to the layout, it was a bit dark so i toned it down with gesso. 




the Flourish Shrub i used two of these and heat set using aged ivory embossing powder. Once this was done i cut these into two pieces each to add more leaves to the clusters of flowers. 



the adornment piece, i used texture paste, some acrylic paint and toned down with gesso. 



For the title, I used paper texture paste and heat set


I hope you have enjoyed todays project, here are the pieces i used today

Leafy Shrub 3: 
Cherished Moments title; 
Adornment Set; and Mini Corner Set

Other Materials Used:
Stamperia Dreams Paper; 
Flatboard 9x12 canvas; 
Prima Marketing: heavy gesso; fluid acrylic paint
49 and market flowers;
Embossing powder Aged Ivory;