Good Morning Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog today as I share with you the Arts & Crafts Prompts for Sidekick Saturday with Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Although the Prompt for today is Arts and Crafts, i feel that since i am already creating for the prompt using dies and paper, that, that will be my Arts & Craft 😉


The sidekick page is die cut onto heavy vellum, 



I used Sidekick 7, 8 as well as 19 and Planner Essentials 59 ( The Art Brushes ) 

I had some left over Ephemera from a upcoming class and thought they would blend in really well with this page. 




Die cutting the pocket from Sidekick 8, i attached the brushes to a filmstrip ribbon and then onto a "Hello Happy" Tag that was left over from a upcoming class kit. 

Above is the page disassembled. 

thank you for dropping by today :D

Materials Used: